1. Shadows-These pictures are borrowed from before Thanksgiving. I had taken them of Victoria before she left for Dance class. She looked sooo cute. I remember she had a blast running around and dancing in my parents driveway that afternoon.
2. Patterns-We have a brick wall in our house and I love the color of the brick.
3. Bright White-I had to reuse a snow picture one more time. It was so beautiful when we had our 4 snow days.
4. Strong-Is my hubs. We bought an older home so we could fix some of the things in the house the way we want it. In this picture Hubs is installing some recessed lighting, from just a couple of weeks ago. We love it and are so happy with how it turned out. Thanks hubs for all your hard work!
5. Warmth-Hubs took this picture of the fire at Perini's when we were there for Hillary's Birthday. The fire was so nice and the food was de-lish!